April 7, 2009
U.S. Secretary of Education Arne Duncan talks about the need for more school time with Education Week Managing Editor Caroline Hendrie, Assistant Managing Editor Mark W. Bomster, Assistant Editor Michele McNeil, and Staff Writers Alyson Klein and Stephen Sawchuk on March 24, 2009, at the Department of Education in Washington.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS
- Berkeley County Board of Education, Martinsburg, West Virginia
- Social Studies/English Teacher 6th grade
- Hatikvah International Academy Charter School, East Brunswick, New Jersey
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- EDUCATION PROGRAM MARKETING / SALES SPECIALIST
- Innovative Educational Programs, New York City, New York (US)
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida