Published Online: April 7, 2009
U.S. Secretary of Education Arne Duncan talks about the need for more school time with Education Week Managing Editor Caroline Hendrie, Assistant Managing Editor Mark W. Bomster, Assistant Editor Michele McNeil, and Staff Writers Alyson Klein and Stephen Sawchuk on March 24, 2009, at the Department of Education in Washington.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Superintendent, Birmingham Public Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Beverly Hills, Michigan
- Director of Finance and Grants Administration
- GREENBURGH ELEVEN UFSD, Dobbs Ferry, New York
- Principal, Chappaqua Central School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chappaqua, New York
- Superintendent, Chambersburg Area School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.