Published Online: March 26, 2009
Education Week Interview with Education Secretary Arne Duncan
U.S. Secretary of Education Arne Duncan talks with Education Week Managing Editor Caroline Hendrie, Assistant Managing Editor Mark W. Bomster, Assistant Editor Michele McNeil, and Staff Writers Alyson Klein and Stephen Sawchuk on March 24, 2009, at the Department of Education in Washington.
• Read an excerpted transcript with highlights from the interview.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Associate Superintendent - Chief Academic Officer
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Remote English Teaching for Rural Chinese Children (Up to 30$/hour)
- Teachplus, Working from home
- Senior Director of Supports for Instruction (Smarter Balanced)
- Smarter Balanced, Working from home
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel
- The Gan at Adas Israel, Washington D.C.
- Master Teacher and other opportunities at Friendship Public Charter School
- Friendship PCS, Washington D.C.