Published Online: March 4, 2008
Video Interviews: The Lost Years
War, displacement, and lack of money have prevented Iraqi children from going to school for lengthy stretches of time. They have more opportunities now, but little help in catching up. Reporter Mary Ann Zehr talks with educators and officials in Jordan.
Former English teacher at the Al-Bajool School in Iraq before coming to Jordan.
Vol. 27, Issue 26
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Hazelwood School District, Florissant, Missouri
- K-8 Teachers (BCLAD and Single Subject)
- City Charter Schools, Los Angeles, California
- Early Childhood and Elementary Education Teachers SY 2018-2019
- Eagle Academy Public Charter School, Washington D.C.
- Principal of Gemini Junior High School
- East Maine School District 63, Niles, Illinois
- Oklahoma City Public Schools, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma