Published Online: March 4, 2008
Video Interviews: The Lost Years
War, displacement, and lack of money have prevented Iraqi children from going to school for lengthy stretches of time. They have more opportunities now, but little help in catching up. Reporter Mary Ann Zehr talks with educators and officials in Jordan.
Emergency-program coordinator in Jordan for UNICEF.
Vol. 27, Issue 26
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Portland Public Schools - Deputy Superintendent of Business & Operations
- Portland Public Schools, Portland, Oregon
- Banneker Blake Academy for Arts and Sciences, Nationwide
- President - President Southern Association of Independent Schools
- SAIS, Norcross, Georgia
- ACS International Schools, Doha (QA)
- Program Manager, eLearning (Corwin)
- SAGE Publishing, Thousand Oaks, California