Published Online: March 4, 2008
Video Interviews: The Lost Years
War, displacement, and lack of money have prevented Iraqi children from going to school for lengthy stretches of time. They have more opportunities now, but little help in catching up. Reporter Mary Ann Zehr talks with educators and officials in Jordan.
Emergency-program coordinator in Jordan for UNICEF.
Vol. 27, Issue 26
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Chief Financial Officer
- Portsmouth Public Schools, Portsmouth, Virginia
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Director of Finance and Grants Administration
- GREENBURGH ELEVEN UFSD, Dobbs Ferry, New York