Spotlight on Every Student Succeeds Act
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Every Student Succeeds Act is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Shifting ESSA accountability rules under the new administration
- How states are preparing for ESSA's rollout
- Developing new indicators for assessing school quality
- Teacher evaluation under ESSA
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Chief Technology Officer
- Indian Prairie School District 204, Naperville, Illinois
- Deputy Superintendent of Academics
- Providence Public Schools, Providence, Rhode Island
- K-12 Regional Sales Manager, Lucid for Education (Florida/Georgia or California)
- Lucid Software, Inc., California
- Superintendent of Schools
- Sheridan County School District 2, Sheridan, Wyoming