Spotlight on E-Rate
The Education Week Spotlight on E-Rate is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Understanding efforts to modernize and increase funding for E-rate
- Reviewing the reception of E-rate changes by educator, technology, and library groups
- Analyzing the winners and losers in E-rate modernization
- Considering policymakers’ perspectives on E-rate’s relevance
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Superintendent - Bessemer, Alabama
- Alabama Association of School Boards, Bessemer, Alabama
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California