Spotlight on E-Rate
The Education Week Spotlight on E-Rate is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Understanding efforts to modernize and increase funding for E-rate
- Reviewing the reception of E-rate changes by educator, technology, and library groups
- Analyzing the winners and losers in E-rate modernization
- Considering policymakers’ perspectives on E-rate’s relevance
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Science: Biology and Integrated Science 9
- Nansha College Preparatory Academy, Guangzhou, Guangdong (CN)
- EDUCATION PROGRAM MARKETING / SALES SPECIALIST
- Innovative Educational Programs, New York City, New York (US)
- Elementary Teacher
- Moving Everest Charter School, Chicago, Illinois
- Science Teacher
- Eagle Hill School, Hardwick, Massachusetts
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)