Spotlight on E-Rate
The Education Week Spotlight on E-Rate is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Understanding efforts to modernize and increase funding for E-rate
- Reviewing the reception of E-rate changes by educator, technology, and library groups
- Analyzing the winners and losers in E-rate modernization
- Considering policymakers’ perspectives on E-rate’s relevance
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Middle School ELA, Science, & Social Studies Teachers Needed
- Huda School and Montessori, Michigan
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Librarian, US/IB curriculum, Dubai. Aug 2019
- Galvin Education, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)