Publications From Educational Research Service
After decades of services to the education community Educational Research Service (ERS) — creator of the National Survey of Salaries and Wages in Public Schools and publisher of numerous books and resources — ceased operations in the fall of 2011.
Editorial Projects in Education (EPE), the nonprofit organization that publishes Education Week, is pleased to announce that it has assumed responsibility for several longstanding ERS projects, including the National Salaries and Wages Study. The publications associated with that study, as well as many other ERS titles, are now available for purchase at the Education Week Press bookstore.
Shop from ERS Titles at Education Week Press: http://www.edweek.org/go/books
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- High School Principal - Mercer Island High School
- Mercer Island School District, Mercer Island, Washington State
- K-12 Principal
- MSAD #7, North Haven, Maine
- Principal - Dalewood Middle School 20888- 2020-2021 w/ $15,000 Bonus Potential
- Hamilton County Department of Education, Chattanooga, TN, US
- Division Director 1
- WestEd, San Francisco, California