Publications From Educational Research Service
After decades of services to the education community Educational Research Service (ERS) — creator of the National Survey of Salaries and Wages in Public Schools and publisher of numerous books and resources — ceased operations in the fall of 2011.
Editorial Projects in Education (EPE), the nonprofit organization that publishes Education Week, is pleased to announce that it has assumed responsibility for several longstanding ERS projects, including the National Salaries and Wages Study. The publications associated with that study, as well as many other ERS titles, are now available for purchase at the Education Week Press bookstore.
Shop from ERS Titles at Education Week Press: http://www.edweek.org/go/books
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Executive Director
- Tarrant To and Through Partnership (T3), Fort Worth, Texas
- Elementary School Principal
- Hartford School District, Quechee, Vermont
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Assistant Professor, Psychology (School Counseling Program)
- Lewis University, Romeoville, Illinois
- Director of Secondary Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment Job
- Hartford School District, White River Junction, Vermont