How Schools Are Making Assessments Better, More Relevant, and Less Stressful
Change is bubbling in the assessment world. Common standards are reshaping standardized tests. New federal laws are causing states to ramp up tests for English-language learners. Formative assessments are going digital, and students are being encouraged to create their own assessments to show what they’ve learned. This special report provides a snapshot of these developments and others in the changing field of assessment.
Education Week Experts
Video: What Is Formative Assessment?
Tuesday, June 13, 2017 2 p.m. ET
Thursday, June 15, 2017
2 p.m. ET
REPRINT THIS REPORT
Contact [email protected].
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Reading & Instruction Coach/Specialist
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Interim Head of School and Permanent Head of School
- Three Tree Montessori School, Burien, Washington State
- Middle School ELA, Science, & Social Studies Teachers Needed
- Huda School and Montessori, Michigan
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)