Choosing the right learning management system is arguably one of the most important technology decisions school district leaders will make. This special report aims to give district leaders a better sense of what it takes to piece together a smart LMS strategy. It takes the reader through the buying-decision process, addresses the challenges of integrating an LMS into other software systems, outlines the complexities around professional development, and provides insights from educational technology leaders around the country who have faced these challenges.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary Teacher - Academies of Math and Science
- Academies of Math and Science, Phoenix, Arizona
- Executive Director of Special Services
- ANACORTES SCHOOL DISTRICT, Skagit County, Washington State
- Classroom Teacher
- Carondelet Leadership Academy, Saint Louis, Missouri
- Associate Superintendent - Chief Academic Officer
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Master Teacher and other opportunities at Friendship Public Charter School
- Friendship PCS, Washington D.C.