As it has with every aspect of society, the COVID-19 pandemic threatens K-12 finances to an unprecedented degree. Quality Counts' annual deep dive into schools' fiscal resources takes stock of the challenges district leaders face in navigating the world of tight budgets and funding uncertainty stemming from the pandemic-driven economic downturn, along with lessons from those who have weathered previous financial crises. This second installment of three Quality Counts 2020 reports also provides state-by-state school finance grades and rankings that offer context as those leaders make the tough decisions in the months ahead.
To catch up on the first installment of Quality Counts 2020, which measured how the nation and states fared on Quality Counts' "Chance for Success Index," click here.
State Highlights Reports
Reprint this report
Want to purchase print or digital copies of this report to share with your colleagues or students? Contact [email protected].
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Online Course Content Writer
- #T.E.A.C.H. (Training Educators And Creating Hope), Plymouth, Michigan
- Full Time Special Education Teachers, K-12
- PA Virtual Charter School, Pennsylvania
- K-12 Regional Sales Manager, Lucid for Education (Florida/Georgia or California)
- Lucid Software, Inc., California
- ELEMENTARY ED 3
- Brevard Public Schools, Palm Bay, Florida
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.