The third and final installment of “Quality Counts 2019” offers a comprehensive report card on the nation’s K-12 system, including A-F grades and rankings for each of the states based on a wide range of academic, school finance, and socioeconomic factors.
The report, based on analysis by the Education Week Research Center, sums up how well the nation and the states do on assuring bright prospects for success over the course of a lifetime; how much they spend on schools and how fairly that money is distributed; and the outcomes reflected by indicators such as test scores and graduation rates.
State Highlights Reports
Reprint this report
Want to purchase print or digital copies of this report to share with your colleagues or students? Contact [email protected].
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Case High School - Principal - Racine Unified School District
- Racine Unified School District, Racine, Wisconsin
- Division Director 1
- WestEd, San Francisco, California
- Elementary School Principal
- Voices College-Bound Language Academies, San Jose, California
- *Teacher-Leader Pathway Talent Pool (2020-2021)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools, Charlotte, NC, US
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida