A Report Card for States and the Nation on K-12 Education
Education Week’s annual state-by-state assessment of public education paints a portrait of middling performance overall with patches of high achievement, along with perennial struggles to improve on the part of states mired at the bottom. This is the first of three data-driven Quality Counts packages this year exploring distinct aspects of the performance of America’s public schools.
For our second installment of Quality Counts on the nation’s school finance performance, click here. For our third and final installment of Quality Counts 2018 on how states rank on academic achievement and on students' chance for success, click here.
State Highlights Reports
Reprint this report
Want to purchase print or digital copies of this report to share with your colleagues or students? Contact [email protected].
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- K-12 Principal
- MSAD #7, North Haven, Maine
- Professor of Practice in K-12 Educational Leadership
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Case High School - Principal - Racine Unified School District
- Racine Unified School District, Racine, Wisconsin
- Principal - Dalewood Middle School 20888- 2020-2021 w/ $15,000 Bonus Potential
- Hamilton County Department of Education, Chattanooga, TN, US
- High School Principal - Mercer Island High School
- Mercer Island School District, Mercer Island, Washington State