A Report Card for States and the Nation on K-12 Education
Education Week’s annual state-by-state assessment of public education paints a portrait of middling performance overall with patches of high achievement, along with perennial struggles to improve on the part of states mired at the bottom. This is the first of three data-driven Quality Counts packages this year exploring distinct aspects of the performance of America’s public schools.
For our second installment of Quality Counts on the nation’s school finance performance, click here. For our third and final installment of Quality Counts 2018 on how states rank on academic achievement and on students' chance for success, click here.
State Highlights Reports
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Chambersburg Area School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
- Math Coach
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Chief Financial Officer
- Portsmouth Public Schools, Portsmouth, Virginia