For most schools, reaching the next level of digitally driven, personalized learning is far from reality. Still, some schools are extending their digital reach in significant and sometimes groundbreaking ways, as the stories in this special report illustrate. They are making moves to integrate a variety of technologies to track how students learn and to use the resulting data to expand the use of hands-on, project-based learning. The goal is to build never-ending feedback loops that ultimately inform the development of curriculum and assessment. Plus, big data and analytics are gradually making their marks in K-12 education.
This special report outlines the progress schools are making to use digital tools to personalize learning, but also raises the question: Are they reaching far enough?
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Head of School
- The Lab School of Washhington, Washington D.C.
- Principal - Middle School
- MARANA UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT, Tucson, Arizona
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Executive Director
- The Cooperating School Districts of Greater Kansas City, Kansas City, Missouri