Across the United States, political leaders, business executives, and educators have grown increasingly curious about China, and how the Asian nation's economic growth and modernization is tied to schools.
In this series, Education Week examines education in China today, the classroom strategies at work in schools, and the strengths and weakness Chinese educators and others see in their education system.
Join the related discussion, “American Creativity vs. Chinese Skills.”
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Classroom Teacher
- Carondelet Leadership Academy, Saint Louis, Missouri
- Remote English Teaching for Rural Chinese Children (Up to 30$/hour)
- Teachplus, Working from home
- Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Executive Director of Special Services
- ANACORTES SCHOOL DISTRICT, Skagit County, Washington State
- Elementary Teacher - Academies of Math and Science
- Academies of Math and Science, Phoenix, Arizona