Across the United States, political leaders, business executives, and educators have grown increasingly curious about China, and how the Asian nation's economic growth and modernization is tied to schools.
In this series, Education Week examines education in China today, the classroom strategies at work in schools, and the strengths and weakness Chinese educators and others see in their education system.
Join the related discussion, “American Creativity vs. Chinese Skills.”
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- The Nevada Department of Education Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Nevada Department of Education, Carson City, Nevada
- School Sales Specialist
- 6crickets Inc., Greater Boston Area, Greater NYC area, Greater Washington DC area, Connecticut, New Jersey
- Elementary, Middle and High School Teachers in China
- Dipont Education, China (CN)
- Director, Improvement and Impact Design Team
- Battelle for Kids, Columbus, Ohio
- Executive Director of Special Education
- Fairbanks North Star Borough School District, Fairbanks, Alaska