Across the United States, political leaders, business executives, and educators have grown increasingly curious about China, and how the Asian nation's economic growth and modernization is tied to schools.
In this series, Education Week examines education in China today, the classroom strategies at work in schools, and the strengths and weakness Chinese educators and others see in their education system.
Join the related discussion, “American Creativity vs. Chinese Skills.”
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary Teacher
- LaTanja Riley-Hedgepeth - [email protected], Newport News, Virginia
- Assistant Principal
- Elmwood Village Charter School, Buffalo, New York
- District Superintendent & Chief Executive Officer
- Oneida-Herkimer-Madison BOCES, New Hartford, New York
- Education Program Manager II, Chief of Special Education Performance Support & Technical Assistance
- Maryland State Dept of Education, Baltimore, Maryland
- Resident Teacher - Master's Degree Programs
- Academy for Urban School Leadership, Chicago, Illinois