Across the United States, political leaders, business executives, and educators have grown increasingly curious about China, and how the Asian nation's economic growth and modernization is tied to schools.
In this series, Education Week examines education in China today, the classroom strategies at work in schools, and the strengths and weakness Chinese educators and others see in their education system.
Join the related discussion, “American Creativity vs. Chinese Skills.”
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Montgomery County, Maryland is actively recruiting Principals and Assistant Principals, all levels
- Montgomery County Public Schools, Montgomery County, Maryland
- Senior Associate, Development & External Affairs
- Close Up Foundation, Alexandria, Virginia
- High School Math Instructional Coach
- KIPP Philadelphia Public Schools, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Newport News Foundation Director
- Newport News Public Schools, Newport News, VA, US