We don’t fix kids. We fix our systems. That’s the guiding principle at the heart of our work as educators.
When we have solid systems in place, our students thrive. Collaborative and authentic implementation teams are a core part of the foundation for student success. With strong data and MTSS, collaborative implementation teams can make decisions to improve student outcomes.
Join us to learn how districts can focus on:
- Collecting and acting on data to deliver desired results
- Developing systems of progress monitoring and intervention planning
- Using questions for action to lead toward collaboration
- Driving an effective cadence and structure for team meetings
- Making decisions together to get to desired student outcomes
For all webinars broadcast by Education Week after August 1, 2019, Certificates of Completion are available to all registered live attendees who attend 53 minutes or more of this webinar. Educators can download a PDF certificate verifying 1 hour of Professional Development credit. As with all professional development hours delivered, Education Week recommends each educator verify ahead of the webinar broadcast that the content will qualify for professional development in your school, district, county, or state with your supervisor, human resources professional, and/or principal or superintendent’s office.
A transcript will be available for download from the resource list within five business days after the event.