The latest news about vouchers, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
In order to accept vouchers for private schools, parents of students with disabilities generally must waive their children's individual rights to services under the federal special education law. (July 19, 2016)
• What Are School Vouchers and How Do They Work?
Charters & Choice Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Butler School District 53, Libertyville, IL
- Area Superintendent
- ArlingtonISD, Arlington, TX
- St. Francis Catholic High School, Sacramento, CA
- Assistant State Superintendent of Early Childhood Development
- Maryland State Department of Education, Baltimore, MD
- Director of Partnerships
- World Savvy, Multiple Locations