The latest news about vouchers, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
In order to accept vouchers for private schools, parents of students with disabilities generally must waive their children's individual rights to services under the federal special education law. (July 19, 2016)
• What Are School Vouchers and How Do They Work?
Charters & Choice Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary Science Teacher
- Dudley Street Neighborhood Charter School, Boston, MA
- Special Education ELA Teacher, Gr. 9-12 (SY17-18)
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston, MA
- Director, Instructional Resource Development, Advanced Placement (AP®) with WE Service Program
- WE Charity, New York, NY
- Chief Turnaround Officer (Georgia State Board of Education)
- National Association of State Boards of Education, Atlanta, GA
- High School Principal (18-19 SY)
- Indianapolis Public Schools, Indianapolis, IN