The latest news about vouchers, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
In order to accept vouchers for private schools, parents of students with disabilities generally must waive their children's individual rights to services under the federal special education law. (July 19, 2016)
Charters & Choice Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Clinical Assistant Professor
- Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA
- Early Childhood Lead Teachers & Teachers
- La Petite Academy, Multiple Locations
- Learning Disabilities Special Education Teacher
- Stevens Point Area Public School District, WI
- Deputy Superintendent for School Administration
- Birmingham Public Schools, Beverly Hills, MI
- Early Childhood Education Teachers
- Tutor Time Learning Center, Brooklyn, NY