The latest news about gender issues, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
In this collection, Education Week examines the landmark federal law’s history, progress, and remaining barriers.
Strategies for engaging students—in particular those who are less likely to pursue STEM careers—was discussed in this webinar.
In honor of the 40th anniversary of Title IX, Education Week writers discuss the academic, athletic, and social aspects of the law.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Executive Principal of The Academies of Shakopee High School
- Shakopee Public Schools, Shakopee, MN
- Fairfield Public Schools, Fairfield, CT
- Vice President for Education
- The Possible Project, Cambridge, MA
- Executive Director, Federal Programs
- DeKalb County School District, St Mountain, GA
- Quarrybrook, Windham, NH