Addressing an area of both frustration and possibility for many teachers, this online story package explores new developments and trends in the practice of testing and assessment in schools. The stories focus on initiatives designed to link assessment more closely with classroom learning and instruction and thus provide integral solutions for teachers.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Deputy Executive Director
- National Assessment Governing Board, Washington, DC
- Program Officer
- Ford Foundation, New York, NY
- Olathe Public Schools USD 233, KS
- Senior Director, AP Digital Product Management
- The College Board, New York, NY
- DIRECTOR OF TECHNOLOGY
- Austin Preparatory School, Reading, MA