This special report explores how writing instruction has changed in recent years, particularly with the adoption of college- and career-ready standards. The stories in the report, which include perspective pieces by current teachers, look at how teachers are adjusting to changes in the curriculum in writing instruction, what kinds of support they are receiving (or not receiving), and innovative instructional strategies designed to help student improve their writing and reach new skill levels.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Partnerships
- World Savvy, Multiple Locations
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Yorktown Central School District, Yorktown Heights, NY
- Middle School Teacher(s)
- Howard University Public Charter Middle School of Mathematics and Science, Washington, DC
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy