January 13, 2011
The Quality Counts 2011 State Highlights Reports capture all of the data you need to assess your state’s performance in key areas.
Reports are available for each of the 50 states and the District of Columbia and compare individual state data to national data.
Join the editors of Quality Counts and leaders in the field for the release of this year's report and to discuss what is ahead for K-12 policy and reform.
Presentations and roundtable discussions investigate the impact of the recession, federal stimulus, and broader economic conditions on the nation’s schools. Watch the archived event here
Archived: Quality Counts 2011: Education's New Economic Reality
Recap our discussion with a panel of education experts about the impact of the "Great Recession" on schools.
Use the exclusive Education Counts database to make your own custom tables, graphs, and maps with more than 1,000 state-level education-policy indicators from 15 years of Quality Counts.
These include all of the indicators reported in this year’s report, plus more detailed breakouts of key indicators
For past issues, select from the drop-down menu.
- High School English Teacher
- St. Thomas Aquinas High School, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Executive Director
- Delaware County Intermediate Unit #25 (DCIU), Morton, PA
- Principal - Elementary School
- Fontana Unified School District, Fontana, CA
- Coordinator of Adult Transition Program
- Patterson Joint Unified School District, Vernalis, CA
- Subject Matter Expert (SME)/Teachers - English/Mathematics (High School/Grade 10 & Grade 11)
- Learning Port Sdn Bhd, Kuala Lumpur, Ku, Malaysia