May 21, 2013
The District of Columbia's vision of the common-core English/language arts standards is being put into practice at Stuart-Hobson Middle School on Capitol Hill. Accompanying the Education Week's series, "Common Core: A Steep Climb," are these photos that capture the hopes and frustrations of the teachers, administrators, and students going through the implementation process.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Administrative Assistant / General Office Worker
- Compact Survey®, Chicago, IL
- General Posting - Principal, High School 2017-18
- Virginia Beach City Public Schools, Virginia Beach, VA
- Executive Director
- Allegheny Intermediate Unit, Homestead, PA
- Principal - Middle School
- School District of Lancaster, Lancaster, PA
- Principal - All Levels
- Baltimore City Public Schools, Baltimore, MD