To provide the most recent data available for the respective indicator categories, the state report cards draw on the 2010 and 2011 editions of Quality Counts, as noted above. When sorted by score, states are ordered based on unrounded values. In the case of exact ties, states are sorted by alphabetical order.
*The District of Columbia and Hawaii are single-district jurisdictions. As a result, it is not possible to calculate measures of financial equity, which capture the distribution of funding across districts within a state. The District of Columbia and Hawaii do not receive grades for school finance.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Multiple Positions
- Township High School District 113, IL
- Principal - Secondary (Pool)
- Jefferson County Public Schools, Golden, CO
- School Based Therapist
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, WA
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ
- Southeast Polk Community School District, Pleasant Hill, IA