This grading calculator allows users to adjust Quality Counts category and subcategory weights in one percentage-point increments to generate new user-defined scores. EPE Research Center scores were computed using unrounded data and cannot be precisely replicated using this online tool.
To provide the most recent data available for the respective indicator categories, the state report cards draw on the 2010 and 2011 editions of Quality Counts, as noted above. When sorted by score, states are ordered based on unrounded values. In the case of exact ties, states are sorted by alphabetical order.
*The District of Columbia and Hawaii are single-district jurisdictions. As a result, it is not possible to calculate measures of financial equity, which capture the distribution of funding across districts within a state. The District of Columbia and Hawaii do not receive grades for school finance.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Invitation to Teaching Professionals to Score edTPA
- Pearson, US
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Coordinator of Connected Learning
- Center Grove Community School Corporation, Greenwood, IN
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC
- K12 Teacher
- Cuixmala School, Mexico