Insights from our sponsors.
Posted: July 1, 2015
Discover how assessments built with integrity can be used to measure student growth and inform powerful instruction. This comprehensive guide shows you how assessing students with a rigorous, research-based tool can yield insights that help teachers deliver powerful, differentiated instruction to every student at the right time—allowing each individual to learn and grow.
Sponsor: Aerohive Networks
Posted: May 1, 2015
With the adoption of mobility accelerating in schools, classrooms are undergoing major transformations. This whitepaper highlights the challenges and network requirements for adopting current classroom technology trends like Common Core curriculum and online standardized testing, new mobile learning devices such as the Google Chromebook and the Intel-based Ultrabook, and the modernization of digital displays and print infrastructures with Apple TV.
Posted: June 1, 2015
This white paper explores solutions for education administrators who may have difficulty interpreting student education data from complex reports. It addresses why the most effective reports are easy to access, easy to understand and apply, and easy to communicate to stakeholders. It explains how explicable reports help educators and policymakers make better data-driven decisions regarding student growth patterns; curriculum, instruction and district leadership; and integrating technology into classrooms.
Posted: April 16, 2015
Download the Nurturing the Middle School Mathematical Mind white paper to learn:
- Best practices to improve the math achievement of every middle school student
- How middle school students learn best
- Key social and emotional characteristics of the middle school mind
Posted: April 15, 2015
With all the changes happening in middle school students’ lives, keeping them engaged can be challenging. How can you help them stay focused to develop the strong analytical, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills required by the new standards?
Our guide, Seven Strategies for Engaging Middle-Schoolers in Complex Texts, provides insight from curriculum and early adolescence experts on the best ways to help students develop close-reading skills: the ability to dig deeply into challenging texts, analyzing every detail and grasping both literal and inferential meanings.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Lead a Network of Cleveland Schools. Apply Today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Tamalpais Union High School District, Larkspur, CA
- Superintendent, West Virginia Schools for the Deaf and the Blind - Romney, WV
- West Virginia Board of Education, Romney, WV
- Executive Director
- Magnet Schools of America, DC