Spotlight on Teacher Evaluation
The Education Week Spotlight on Teacher Evaluation is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Understanding how teacher evaluation models are changing
- Using combined measures to evaluate teacher performance
- Considering value added and growth index models carefully
- Boosting staff growth and development with teacher evaluation
- How to best evaluate special education teachers
You get the six articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Related Spotlights:Teacher Evaluation (2011)
Assessing teacher performance is a complicated issue, raising questions of how to best measure teacher effectiveness. This Spotlight examines value-added measures, peer review processes, pre-licensing exams, and student feedback on teaching.
Teacher Evaluation (2010)
What's the best way to judge a teacher's performance? This Spotlight looks at how organizations and researchers are trying to pin down meaningful ways to evaluate teachers' skills and abilities.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Mathematics & Computer Science Teacher
- First State Military, DE
- Design and launch a new startup Choice School in Dallas ISD
- Dallas Independent School District, Dallas, TX
- Seeking Ambitious Ed Entrepreneurs For Fellowship
- Bluum, Boise, ID
- School Governance Specialist
- Athlos Academies, Boise, ID
- Superintendent, Rockridge CUSD #300, IL
- Rockridge Community Unit School District #300, IL, Taylor Ridge, IL