Spotlight on Race to the Top
The Education Week Spotlight on Race to the Top is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- States' plans for teacher and leader effectiveness, turning around low-performing schools, and using data systems effectively
- A multistate effort to improve underperforming schools
- Concerns about the development of common standards
- The research base for Race to the Top policies
A great value! You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Executive Principal of The Academies of Shakopee High School
- Shakopee Public Schools, Shakopee, MN
- Area Superintendent - Central Learning Community
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA
- Quarrybrook, Windham, NH
- Fairfield Public Schools, Fairfield, CT
- Design and Technology Teacher
- Scheck Hillel Community School, Miami, FL