Spotlight on Race to the Top
The Education Week Spotlight on Race to the Top is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- States' plans for teacher and leader effectiveness, turning around low-performing schools, and using data systems effectively
- A multistate effort to improve underperforming schools
- Concerns about the development of common standards
- The research base for Race to the Top policies
A great value! You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent of Schools
- Edina Public Schools, Edina, MN
- High School Principal
- Notre Dame Academy, Hingham, MA
- Assistant Principal
- The Help Group, Valley Glen, CA
- FLOSSMOOR SCHOOL DISTRICT 161, Chicago Heights, IL
- Williamsburg-James City County Public Schools, Williamsburg, VA