Win-Win Labor-Management Collaboration in Education: Breakthrough Practices to Benefit Students, Teachers, and Administrators
- Teaching Profession
Linda Kaboolian and Paul Sutherland use real-world examples from school districts to highlight innovative practices in school labor-management relations. They also provide contact names, addresses, and telephone numbers for school and union leaders.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent of Schools
- Nampa School District (Idaho), Nampa, ID
- Central Office Administrator/Assistant Superintendent
- Williamsburg-James City County School District, Williamsburg, VA
- K-8 Principal
- Amphitheater Public Schools, Tucsan, AZ
- Middle School Math Teacher - Abu Dhabi Public Schools
- Teach Away Inc., Ab, United Arab Emirates
- Middle School Teacher(s)
- Howard University Public Charter Middle School of Mathematics and Science, Washington, DC