Win-Win Labor-Management Collaboration in Education: Breakthrough Practices to Benefit Students, Teachers, and Administrators
- Teaching Profession
Linda Kaboolian and Paul Sutherland use real-world examples from school districts to highlight innovative practices in school labor-management relations. They also provide contact names, addresses, and telephone numbers for school and union leaders.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Professor-Elementary Generalist
- The College of Idaho, Caldwell, ID
- Brevard Public Schools, Melbourne, FL
- Communities In Schools of North Carolina, Raleigh, NC
- Part-Time Online ESL teacher
- 51Talk, US
- LBSI Teacher with Special Education Early Childhood Endorsement
- New Horizon Center, Chicago, IL