Win-Win Labor-Management Collaboration in Education: Breakthrough Practices to Benefit Students, Teachers, and Administrators
- Teaching Profession
Linda Kaboolian and Paul Sutherland use real-world examples from school districts to highlight innovative practices in school labor-management relations. They also provide contact names, addresses, and telephone numbers for school and union leaders.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Technology
- UCFSD, Kennett Square, PA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Hanover School District, Multiple Locations
- Part-Time Teacher Teams Coach Bentley School in Salem, MA
- Teach Plus, Salem, MA
- Chief Technology Officer
- Marana Unified School District, Marana, AZ
- Early Learning Coach
- City of Seattle, Seattle, WA