Win-Win Labor-Management Collaboration in Education: Breakthrough Practices to Benefit Students, Teachers, and Administrators
- Teaching Profession
Linda Kaboolian and Paul Sutherland use real-world examples from school districts to highlight innovative practices in school labor-management relations. They also provide contact names, addresses, and telephone numbers for school and union leaders.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Open House
- Horace Mann School, Bronx, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- North Shore School District, Nassau County, NY
- Principal, New High School in Bonita Springs, FL
- Lee County Schools, Bonita Springs, FL
- Senior Practice Associate – K-12 Literacy
- The Education Trust, Washington, DC
- Transformation/Turnaround K8 School Principal
- Avant Garde Academy, Kissimmee, FL