Diplomas Count was published by Education Week from 1996 to 2016 as an essential guide to graduation policy and rates.
This year's report focuses on efforts to redesign high schools. Those include incorporating student voice, implementing a rigorous and relevant curriculum, embracing career exploration, and more. The report also includes the latest statistics on the nation's overall, on-time high school graduation rate.
Prior Years2015: Diplomas Count 2015: Next Steps: Life After Special Education (June 2015)
Click here to place an online order for Diplomas Count, or call 800-445-8250.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- South Fayette Township School District, McDonald, PA
- Director, Instructional Resource Development, Advanced Placement (AP®) with WE Service Program
- WE Charity, New York, NY
- Elementary Science Teacher
- Dudley Street Neighborhood Charter School, Boston, MA
- Special Education ELA Teacher, Gr. 9-12 (SY17-18)
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston, MA
- Chief Turnaround Officer (Georgia State Board of Education)
- National Association of State Boards of Education, Atlanta, GA