Diplomas Count is Education Week's essential guide to graduation policy and rates.
While the nation's graduation rate has hit another historic high, prospects are more mixed for children and youths with disabilities, according to Diplomas Count 2015.
Prior Years2014: Diplomas Count 2014: Motivation Matters: Engaging Students, Creating Learners (June 2014)
Click here to place an online order for Diplomas Count, or call 800-445-8250.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Executive Director
- Magnet Schools of America, DC
- Superintendent, West Virginia Schools for the Deaf and the Blind - Romney, WV
- West Virginia Board of Education, Romney, WV
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Tamalpais Union High School District, Larkspur, CA
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Instructional Designer, Professional Development
- Northwest Evaluation Association, OR