Diplomas Count is Education Week's essential guide to graduation policy and rates.
The nationwide push toward greater school accountability and common standards has generated a chorus of calls for raising the level of academic rigor in U.S. schools. More recently, though, has come the realization that academics alone may not be enough. Education Week's Diplomas Count 2014 focuses on the ways educators are making students want to come to school, work hard, and graduate on time. This reporting is presented in tandem with the latest graduation-rate analysis.
Prior Years2013: Diplomas Count 2013: Second Chances: Turning Dropouts Into Graduates (June 2013)
Click here to place an online order for Diplomas Count, or call 800-445-8250.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Deputy Superintendent
- Blue Valley Schools, Overland Park, KS
- Director, Professional Development Curriculum Design & Development
- Northwest Evaluation Association, Portland, OR
- Online Career Fair - Clark County School District
- Clark County School District, Las Vegas, NV
- Secondary Teachers
- Roaring Fork School District, Glenwood Spgs, CO
- Middle School Teachers - $125K Salary
- The Equity Project (TEP) Charter School, New York, NY