Diplomas Count is Education Week's essential guide to graduation policy and rates.
This year's report focuses on efforts to redesign high schools. Those include incorporating student voice, implementing a rigorous and relevant curriculum, embracing career exploration, and more. The report also includes the latest statistics on the nation's overall, on-time high school graduation rate.
Prior Years2015: Diplomas Count 2015: Next Steps: Life After Special Education (June 2015)
Click here to place an online order for Diplomas Count, or call 800-445-8250.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Learning Disabilities Special Education Teacher
- Stevens Point Area Public School District, WI
- Teachers Needed - All Academic Subject Areas
- Broward County Public Schools, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Early Preschool Teacher - Sign on Bonus
- Childtime Learning Center, Multiple Locations
- Science Content Director
- National Math & Science Initiative, Dallas, TX
- Instructional Coach - Math
- Carondelet Leadership Academy, Saint Louis, MO