Diplomas Count is Education Week's essential guide to graduation policy and rates.
This year's report focuses on efforts to redesign high schools. Those include incorporating student voice, implementing a rigorous and relevant curriculum, embracing career exploration, and more. The report also includes the latest statistics on the nation's overall, on-time high school graduation rate.
Prior Years2015: Diplomas Count 2015: Next Steps: Life After Special Education (June 2015)
Click here to place an online order for Diplomas Count, or call 800-445-8250.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Las Cruces Public Schools, NM
- Director of Educational Content Strategy
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, MA
- CEO / Head of School
- The Kingsbury Center, Washington, DC
- Superintendent of Schools
- Worcester County Board of Education, MD
- Chief Executive Officer
- Confluence Charter Schools, Saint Louis, MO