Diplomas Count is Education Week's essential guide to graduation policy and rates.
This year's report focuses on efforts to redesign high schools. Those include incorporating student voice, implementing a rigorous and relevant curriculum, embracing career exploration, and more. The report also includes the latest statistics on the nation's overall, on-time high school graduation rate.
Prior Years2015: Diplomas Count 2015: Next Steps: Life After Special Education (June 2015)
Click here to place an online order for Diplomas Count, or call 800-445-8250.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Media Relations and Public Affairs
- AIR, DC
- Saint Louis Public School Principal Positions
- Saint Louis Public Schools, Saint Louis, MO
- Teacher (Pre-Kindergarten & Kindergarten, 2017-18)
- The Primary School - new education & health model, East Palo Alto, CA
- Sheboygan Area School District, Sheboygan, WI
- Math Instructor
- Cassadaga Job Corps Academy, Cassadaga, NY