Diplomas Count is Education Week's essential guide to graduation policy and rates.
While the nation's graduation rate has hit another historic high, prospects are more mixed for children and youths with disabilities, according to Diplomas Count 2015.
Prior Years2014: Diplomas Count 2014: Motivation Matters: Engaging Students, Creating Learners (June 2014)
Click here to place an online order for Diplomas Count, or call 800-445-8250.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Fairfield Public Schools, Fairfield, CT
- Design and Technology Teacher
- Scheck Hillel Community School, Miami, FL
- Vice President for Education
- The Possible Project, Cambridge, MA
- Quarrybrook, Windham, NH
- Area Superintendent - Central Learning Community
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA