Diplomas Count is Education Week's essential guide to graduation policy and rates.
This year's report focuses on efforts to redesign high schools. Those include incorporating student voice, implementing a rigorous and relevant curriculum, embracing career exploration, and more. The report also includes the latest statistics on the nation's overall, on-time high school graduation rate.
Prior Years2015: Diplomas Count 2015: Next Steps: Life After Special Education (June 2015)
Click here to place an online order for Diplomas Count, or call 800-445-8250.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Education Associate, Educator Effectiveness
- DE Department of Education, Dover, DE
- Hawaii Department of Education Virtual Career Fair
- Hawaii Department of Education, HI
- Middle School Principal
- LNC, Huntersville, NC
- Kindergarten & Secondary English, Math, Science, P.E. and Business Teachers
- Teach Away Inc., Dubai, Al Ain, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Minority Achievement Officer
- Pinellas County Schools, Largo, FL