In simple terms, blended learning is a strategy to combine technology-based instruction with traditional, teacher-to-student lessons. And it exists everywhere in school districts these days. This special report, “Blended Learning: Breaking Down Barriers,” examines how K-12 systems are overcoming the challenges related to this approach.
Education Week Experts
Download The Digital Edition
• District Loans Out Wireless Hubs to Bring Students Online
• Businesses Build Online Wi-Fi Network in Ga. School District
• Wi-Fi Hubs on Buses Connect Students in Transit
• Multimedia: Creating an Out-of-School Wireless Community
• D.C. Favors Centralized, but Flexible Ed-Tech Buying
• Colo. System Lets Individual Schools Shape Ed-Tech Buying
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!