Pa. Special-Ed. Funding Linked to Charter Law Changes
A long-awaited overhaul of Pennsylvania's special-education funding system is on hold this fall, awaiting agreement on proposed charter law changes, according to the chairman of the House Democratic Policy Committee.
A Republican spokesman denied that, saying the issues were not being linked.
In June, a state special-education funding bill won overwhelming Senate approval and unanimous House...
This article is available to registered guests only.
To keep reading this article and more, register now, subscribe,
or start a 2-week FREE trial for the best site-wide access.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- MIddle School Principal
- New Albany Plain Local Schools, New Albany, OH
- Diversity Hiring Fair
- The Potomac SChool, Mclean, VA
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA