"The Importance of Being in School: A Report on Absenteeism in the Nation's Public Schools"
One in 10 American students miss a month or more of school a year, according to a study by the Everyone Graduates Center at the Baltimore-based Johns Hopkins University and the Get Schooled Initiative, sponsored by the Seattle-based Bill...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda