"Transforming Public Education in New Orleans: The Recovery School District, 2003-2011"
The charter-run schools in New Orleans that are a part of Louisiana's Recovery School District have shown some dramatic gains in student performance, but the schools that are managed directly by the district have not demonstrated the same level of improvement, according to a new report .
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV