"Public Education Finance Systems in the United States and Funding Policies for Populations with Special Education Needs"
While the basic approach to school funding in the United States has remained largely the same for generations, a study finds that states over time have shifted to devoting more resources to help specific populations, particularly English-language learners and economically disadvantaged...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Literacy
- Regis University, Denver, CO