House Panel OKs Funding Flexibility
State and district officials would get broad leeway to shift federal dollars now aimed at particular populations to other programs, under a measure that the House Education and the Workforce Committee approved as it began a piecemeal effort to reauthorize the Elementary...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR