News in Brief
NCAA Won't Block Scholarships
The National Collegiate Athletic Associations legislative council has rejected a proposal that would have stopped college coaches from offering scholarships to students as young as middle school. The proposal would have prohibited scholarship offers to recruits before the summer after their junior year of high school.
Vol. 30, Issue 17, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent of Schools
- Greenburgh Central School District, Hartsdale, NY
- Executive Director of Business Services
- Hacienda La Puente Unified School District, CA
- Senior Programs Manager (Customer Loyalty)
- Northwest Evaluation Association, Multiple Locations
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Arlington Public Schools, Arlington, VA
- Chief Program Officer
- Washington STEM, Seattle, WA