News in Brief
NCAA Won't Block Scholarships
The National Collegiate Athletic Associations legislative council has rejected a proposal that would have stopped college coaches from offering scholarships to students as young as middle school. The proposal would have prohibited scholarship offers to recruits before the summer after their junior year of high school.
Vol. 30, Issue 17, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Chief Academic Officer
- Cristo Rey Network, Chicago, IL
- Director of Auxiliary Programming
- Lovett School, Atlanta, GA
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School for Girls, Brooklandville, MD
- Director of College Counseling
- Augusta Preparatory Day School, Martinez, GA
- Director of Information Technology
- Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Rockville, MD