News in Brief
NCAA Won't Block Scholarships
The National Collegiate Athletic Associations legislative council has rejected a proposal that would have stopped college coaches from offering scholarships to students as young as middle school. The proposal would have prohibited scholarship offers to recruits before the summer after their junior year of high school.
Vol. 30, Issue 17, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Information Officer and Special Projects Manager
- Randolph Public Schools, MA
- Modern & Classical Languages Department Chair
- New Trier Township High School District 203, Winnetka, IL
- Dean of Students
- Diman Regional Vocational-Technical High School, Fall River, MA
- Talent Recruiter
- Roaring Fork School DIstrict, Glenwood Springs, CO
- Superintendent of Schools
- Fremont County School District #14, Ethete, WY