News in Brief
NCAA Won't Block Scholarships
The National Collegiate Athletic Associations legislative council has rejected a proposal that would have stopped college coaches from offering scholarships to students as young as middle school. The proposal would have prohibited scholarship offers to recruits before the summer after their junior year of high school.
Vol. 30, Issue 17, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Senior Director, Business Development and Education Services
- Foundations, Inc., Mount Laurel, NJ
- Director of Finance and Development
- The Hunt Institute, Durham, NC
- Charter School Operator
- Options PCS, Multiple Locations
- Director of Academic and Strategic Initiatives - Instruction
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools, Annapolis, MD
- Director of Secondary Education
- Minneapolis Public Schools, MN