News in Brief
Full-Time Board for San Francisco?
Four San Francisco supervisors are proposing turning the city's school board positions into full-time jobs, with health benefits, pensions, and a salary of $50,000. The city's seven school board members currently get a $500 stipend, shared use of a district car, and a life insurance policy, but no salary. The measure, which would require approval from city voters, would cost about $400,000.
Vol. 30, Issue 14, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent, South Orange & Maplewood
- The School District of South Orange & Maplewood, Maplewood, NJ
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Head of School/President
- Saint Gertrude High School, Richmond, VA
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA