News in Brief
Full-Time Board for San Francisco?
Four San Francisco supervisors are proposing turning the city's school board positions into full-time jobs, with health benefits, pensions, and a salary of $50,000. The city's seven school board members currently get a $500 stipend, shared use of a district car, and a life insurance policy, but no salary. The measure, which would require approval from city voters, would cost about $400,000.
Vol. 30, Issue 14, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Principal-Multiple Vacancies
- Polk County Schools, Bartow, FL
- Director of Secondary Education
- Minneapolis Public Schools, MN
- Associate Superintendent of School Performance
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools, Annapolis, MD
- Charter School Operator
- Options PCS, Multiple Locations
- Senior Director, Business Development and Education Services
- Foundations, Inc., Mount Laurel, NJ