News in Brief
Okla. Must Fund Pensions
Oklahoma Attorney General Drew Edmondson has advised the state board of education that it must fund the teacher pension system, following the boards attempt to not pay $35 million into the program. Mr. Edmondson wrote that while the legislature had given the board some discretion for moving money around in programs, state law required Oklahoma officials to fund the pension system.
Vol. 30, Issue 14, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Invitation to Teaching Professionals to Score edTPA
- Pearson, US
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Head of School
- Stamford American International School Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
- DIRECTOR OF EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION
- Mississippi Department of Education, Jackson, MS
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC