News in Brief
Okla. Must Fund Pensions
Oklahoma Attorney General Drew Edmondson has advised the state board of education that it must fund the teacher pension system, following the boards attempt to not pay $35 million into the program. Mr. Edmondson wrote that while the legislature had given the board some discretion for moving money around in programs, state law required Oklahoma officials to fund the pension system.
Vol. 30, Issue 14, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Director of Information Technology
- Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Rockville, MD
- Project Manager, First the Seed Foundation Educational Programs
- First the Seed Foundation, VA
- Qualified KG or Elementary Classroom Teacher
- The International School Of Choueifat Manama, Bahrain, Manama, Bahrain
- Director of College Counseling
- Augusta Preparatory Day School, Martinez, GA
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School for Girls, Brooklandville, MD