News in Brief
Okla. Must Fund Pensions
Oklahoma Attorney General Drew Edmondson has advised the state board of education that it must fund the teacher pension system, following the boards attempt to not pay $35 million into the program. Mr. Edmondson wrote that while the legislature had given the board some discretion for moving money around in programs, state law required Oklahoma officials to fund the pension system.
Vol. 30, Issue 14, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Kindergarten teacher
- Saint Sophia School, Holladay, UT
- Alphonsus Academy & Center for the Arts, Chicago, IL
- Director, Professional Development Curriculum Design & Development
- Northwest Evaluation Association, Portland, OR
- Deputy Chief Academic Supports Officer
- School District of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
- Middle School Teachers - $125K Salary
- The Equity Project (TEP) Charter School, New York, NY