News in Brief
Indiana Requiring Online Exam
Indiana's education department is requiring schools to use online testing for at least one grade level during this coming spring's administration of state tests, with a goal of moving to all grades. About 5 percent of students now use online tests. All students will need online testing skills by 2014, when assessments now under development for alignment with the common-core standards would measure students in Indiana and other states.
Vol. 30, Issue 12, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent of Schools
- Ashburnham-Westminster Regional Schools, Ashburnham, MA
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Tennessee State Teacher Fellows Program Director
- Hope Street Group, TN
- Educational Administrator
- YWCA El Paso del Norte, El Paso, TX