News in Brief
Kerri Briggs Joins Bush Institute
Kerri Briggs, who helped implement the No Child Left Behind Act as the assistant U.S. education secretary for elementary and secondary education during the George W. Bush administration, has been hired as program director of education reform for the George W. Bush Institute. Ms. Briggs recently served as state schools superintendent for the District of Columbia. She will work on “reform-based principles of accountability” at the Bush Institute, in Dallas.
Vol. 30, Issue 08, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent, City Schools of Decatur
- City Schools of Decatur, Decatur, GA
- Aspen High School Principal
- Aspen School District, Aspen, CO
- Director of Schools (Superintendent)
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, Nashville, TN
- Superintendent, South San Francisco Unified School District
- South San Francisco Unified School District, South San Francisco, CA