News in Brief
Kerri Briggs Joins Bush Institute
Kerri Briggs, who helped implement the No Child Left Behind Act as the assistant U.S. education secretary for elementary and secondary education during the George W. Bush administration, has been hired as program director of education reform for the George W. Bush Institute. Ms. Briggs recently served as state schools superintendent for the District of Columbia. She will work on “reform-based principles of accountability” at the Bush Institute, in Dallas.
Vol. 30, Issue 08, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Commissioner of Education
- CT State Department of Education, Hartford, CT
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- The SEED Public Charter School, Washington, DC
- Founding Principal, Charter School
- OLD STURBRIDGE VILLAGE, INC., Sturbridge, MA
- Faculty, pre-school, international school
- Scholastica, Dhaka, Dh, Bangladesh