News in Brief
Kerri Briggs Joins Bush Institute
Kerri Briggs, who helped implement the No Child Left Behind Act as the assistant U.S. education secretary for elementary and secondary education during the George W. Bush administration, has been hired as program director of education reform for the George W. Bush Institute. Ms. Briggs recently served as state schools superintendent for the District of Columbia. She will work on “reform-based principles of accountability” at the Bush Institute, in Dallas.
Vol. 30, Issue 08, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Head of School
- Augusta Preparatory Day School, Martinez, GA
- Director of Auxiliary Programming
- Lovett School, Atlanta, GA
- Chief Academic Officer
- Cristo Rey Network, Chicago, IL
- Director of Information Technology
- Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Rockville, MD
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School for Girls, Brooklandville, MD