News in Brief
Kerri Briggs Joins Bush Institute
Kerri Briggs, who helped implement the No Child Left Behind Act as the assistant U.S. education secretary for elementary and secondary education during the George W. Bush administration, has been hired as program director of education reform for the George W. Bush Institute. Ms. Briggs recently served as state schools superintendent for the District of Columbia. She will work on “reform-based principles of accountability” at the Bush Institute, in Dallas.
Vol. 30, Issue 08, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC
- High School Principal, Chicago Public Schools
- AUSL, Chicago, IL
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Head of School
- Stamford American International School Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
- Invitation to Teaching Professionals to Score edTPA
- Pearson, US