Kerri Briggs Joins Bush Institute
Kerri Briggs, who helped implement the No Child Left Behind Act as the assistant U.S. education secretary for elementary and secondary education during the George W. Bush administration, has been hired as program director of education reform for the George W. Bush Institute . Ms. Briggs recently served as state schools superintendent for the District of Columbia. She will work on “reform-based principles of accountability” at the...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Associate Director of Curriculum & Instruction
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY