News in Brief
Kerri Briggs Joins Bush Institute
Kerri Briggs, who helped implement the No Child Left Behind Act as the assistant U.S. education secretary for elementary and secondary education during the George W. Bush administration, has been hired as program director of education reform for the George W. Bush Institute. Ms. Briggs recently served as state schools superintendent for the District of Columbia. She will work on “reform-based principles of accountability” at the Bush Institute, in Dallas.
Vol. 30, Issue 08, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Alphonsus Academy & Center for the Arts, Chicago, IL
- Kindergarten teacher
- Saint Sophia School, Holladay, UT
- Director, Professional Development Curriculum Design & Development
- Northwest Evaluation Association, Portland, OR
- Middle School Teachers - $125K Salary
- The Equity Project (TEP) Charter School, New York, NY
- Deputy Chief Academic Supports Officer
- School District of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA