News in Brief
Ed. Dept. Giving $50 Million to Charters
U.S. Secretary of Education Arne Duncan announced last week that the department will give $50 million in grants to 12 charter management organizations to help expand their reach. According to the department, it is the first time the federal government has specifically sought to help top charter networks replicate their efforts.
Vol. 30, Issue 06, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- T3 Teacher Leader
- Teach Plus, Multiple Locations
- Plainfield Director of Special Services
- New England School Development Council, Meriden, NH
- Supervisor, Secondary Literacy Instruction
- Montgomery County Public Schools, MD
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Principal Highland Park High School
- Township High School District #113, IL