News in Brief
Ed. Dept. Giving $50 Million to Charters
U.S. Secretary of Education Arne Duncan announced last week that the department will give $50 million in grants to 12 charter management organizations to help expand their reach. According to the department, it is the first time the federal government has specifically sought to help top charter networks replicate their efforts.
Vol. 30, Issue 06, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Director of Information Technology
- Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Rockville, MD
- Project Manager, First the Seed Foundation Educational Programs
- First the Seed Foundation, VA
- Director of Auxiliary Programming
- Lovett School, Atlanta, GA
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School for Girls, Brooklandville, MD
- Qualified KG or Elementary Classroom Teacher
- The International School Of Choueifat Manama, Bahrain, Manama, Bahrain