News in Brief
Charter School Fund Sets $160 Million Goal
The Charter School Growth Fund, a Broomfield, Colo.-based philanthropic group that invests in charter schools, said last week it had commitments from funders for over $80 million of a planned $160 million fund aimed at producing high-performing charter school networks. It also announced a $20 million investment in six charter school groups: Denver School of Science and Technology in Colorado; KIPP LA Schools in Los Angeles; KIPP Metro Atlanta; Rocketship Education, in San Jose, Calif.; Success Charter Network in New York; and West Denver Prep.
Vol. 30, Issue 06, Pages 4-5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Vice President -Curriculum & Instruction
- Discovery Communications, Silver Spring, MD
- Executive Director
- Sturgis Charter Public School, Multiple Locations
- Highland Falls-Fort Montgomery CSD, Highland Falls, NY
- Current Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- CHIEF ACADEMIC OFFICER ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDANT, OPERATIONS
- Fresno Unified School District, Fresno, CA