News in Brief
Charter School Fund Sets $160 Million Goal
The Charter School Growth Fund, a Broomfield, Colo.-based philanthropic group that invests in charter schools, said last week it had commitments from funders for over $80 million of a planned $160 million fund aimed at producing high-performing charter school networks. It also announced a $20 million investment in six charter school groups: Denver School of Science and Technology in Colorado; KIPP LA Schools in Los Angeles; KIPP Metro Atlanta; Rocketship Education, in San Jose, Calif.; Success Charter Network in New York; and West Denver Prep.
Vol. 30, Issue 06, Pages 4-5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Wissahickon School District, PA
- Middle School Director
- Greensboro Day School, Greensboro, NC
- Program Manager
- Institute for Educational Advancement, Pasadena, CA
- City of Cape Coral Charter Schools, Cape Coral, FL
- Director, Psychometrics & Statistics
- COLLIER COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS, Naples, FL