News in Brief
Charter School Fund Sets $160 Million Goal
The Charter School Growth Fund, a Broomfield, Colo.-based philanthropic group that invests in charter schools, said last week it had commitments from funders for over $80 million of a planned $160 million fund aimed at producing high-performing charter school networks. It also announced a $20 million investment in six charter school groups: Denver School of Science and Technology in Colorado; KIPP LA Schools in Los Angeles; KIPP Metro Atlanta; Rocketship Education, in San Jose, Calif.; Success Charter Network in New York; and West Denver Prep.
Vol. 30, Issue 06, Pages 4-5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Director II-Sudent Support Services
- Deer Valley Unified School District, Phoenix, AZ
- Fort Worth Independent School District, Forth Worth, TX
- Superintendent, South Orange & Maplewood
- The School District of South Orange & Maplewood, Maplewood, NJ