News in Brief
Charter School Fund Sets $160 Million Goal
The Charter School Growth Fund, a Broomfield, Colo.-based philanthropic group that invests in charter schools, said last week it had commitments from funders for over $80 million of a planned $160 million fund aimed at producing high-performing charter school networks. It also announced a $20 million investment in six charter school groups: Denver School of Science and Technology in Colorado; KIPP LA Schools in Los Angeles; KIPP Metro Atlanta; Rocketship Education, in San Jose, Calif.; Success Charter Network in New York; and West Denver Prep.
Vol. 30, Issue 06, Pages 4-5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Online Career Fair - Clark County School District
- Clark County School District, Las Vegas, NV
- Secondary Teachers
- Roaring Fork School District, Glenwood Spgs, CO
- Director, Professional Development Curriculum Design & Development
- Northwest Evaluation Association, Portland, OR
- Middle School Teachers - $125K Salary
- The Equity Project (TEP) Charter School, New York, NY
- Alphonsus Academy & Center for the Arts, Chicago, IL