News in Brief
Charter School Fund Sets $160 Million Goal
The Charter School Growth Fund, a Broomfield, Colo.-based philanthropic group that invests in charter schools, said last week it had commitments from funders for over $80 million of a planned $160 million fund aimed at producing high-performing charter school networks. It also announced a $20 million investment in six charter school groups: Denver School of Science and Technology in Colorado; KIPP LA Schools in Los Angeles; KIPP Metro Atlanta; Rocketship Education, in San Jose, Calif.; Success Charter Network in New York; and West Denver Prep.
Vol. 30, Issue 06, Pages 4-5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, South San Francisco Unified School District
- South San Francisco Unified School District, South San Francisco, CA
- Aspen High School Principal
- Aspen School District, Aspen, CO
- Superintendent, City Schools of Decatur
- City Schools of Decatur, Decatur, GA
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Scale Your Impact. Lead a Portfolio of Cleveland Schools. Apply today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH