Bill Would Extend Race to the Top
Rep. Jared Polis, D-Colo., and Sen. Joseph Lieberman, I-Conn., introduced a bill last week that would authorize the Race to the Top program for five more years. The competitive-grant program originally was authorized under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, but that economic-stimulus law only covered fiscal...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA