Bill Would Extend Race to the Top
Rep. Jared Polis, D-Colo., and Sen. Joseph Lieberman, I-Conn., introduced a bill last week that would authorize the Race to the Top program for five more years. The competitive-grant program originally was authorized under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, but that economic-stimulus law only covered fiscal...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Senior Curriculum Developer and Trainer
- Institute For Curriculum Services, San Francisco, CA
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL
- Immediate Teaching Positions Available at New Visions! Apply Now!
- New Visions for Public Schools, NY
- English Teacher
- MVCSD, Mount Vernon, NY