“Education at a Glance 2010: OECD Indicators”
The Paris-based Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development released its latest annual Education at a Glance report with a new focus on how education has affected global workers during the economic downturn. For example, it found that while students who did not complete secondary school have seen unemployment rates topping 9 percent in the past year, only 4 percent or fewer of those with a college degree have faced the same problem.
The 470-page study shows how 31 OECD member countries, as well as eight nonmembers, such as China and India, fare on more than 100 education indicators.
Vol. 30, Issue 03, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Somerville Public Schools
- Somerville Public Schools, Somerville, MA
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Maryhaven Center of Hope, Port Jefferson Station, NY
- Superintendent, South Orange & Maplewood
- The School District of South Orange & Maplewood, Maplewood, NJ