“Education at a Glance 2010: OECD Indicators”
The Paris-based Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development released its latest annual Education at a Glance report with a new focus on how education has affected global workers during the economic downturn. For example, it found that while students who did not complete secondary school have seen unemployment rates topping 9 percent in the past year, only 4 percent or fewer of those with a college degree have faced the same problem.
The 470-page study shows how 31 OECD member countries, as well as eight nonmembers, such as China and India, fare on more than 100 education indicators.
Vol. 30, Issue 03, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Professional Development Specialist
- Center for Applied Linguistics, Washington, DC
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Coordinator of Connected Learning
- Center Grove Community School Corporation, Greenwood, IN
- Invitation to Teaching Professionals to Score edTPA
- Pearson, US
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC