News in Brief
NewSchools Launches New Fund
In its biggest move yet to influence education improvement efforts, the NewSchools Venture Fund, based in San Francisco, announced last week that it is launching its fourth fund, a $100 million investment to spur innovation in teacher preparation, school turnarounds, and charter school management. Its first investment is $345,000 in the Denver School of Science and Technology, a public middle and high school.
Vol. 29, Issue 37, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Educational Administrator
- YWCA El Paso del Norte, El Paso, TX
- Superintendent of Schools
- Ashburnham-Westminster Regional Schools, Ashburnham, MA
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Tennessee State Teacher Fellows Program Director
- Hope Street Group, TN