NewSchools Launches New Fund
In its biggest move yet to influence education improvement efforts, the NewSchools Venture Fund , based in San Francisco, announced last week that it is launching its fourth fund, a $100 million investment to spur innovation in teacher preparation, school turnarounds, and charter school management. Its first investment is $345,000 in the Denver School of Science and Technology, a public...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Associate Director of Curriculum & Instruction
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO