News in Brief
NewSchools Launches New Fund
In its biggest move yet to influence education improvement efforts, the NewSchools Venture Fund, based in San Francisco, announced last week that it is launching its fourth fund, a $100 million investment to spur innovation in teacher preparation, school turnarounds, and charter school management. Its first investment is $345,000 in the Denver School of Science and Technology, a public middle and high school.
Vol. 29, Issue 37, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Science Teacher - Grade 7
- CAMBRIDGE SCHOOL DEPARTMENT, Cambridge, MA
- Invitation to Teaching Professionals to Score edTPA
- Pearson, US
- Superintendent of Schools, Linn-Mar Community School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Marion, IA
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- High School Principal, Chicago Public Schools
- AUSL, Chicago, IL