La. School Board Shifts Policy on Prayers as Trial Looms
The Tangipahoa Parish, La., school board unanimously agreed last week to change the word “prayer” to “invocation” in its practice on prayers before board meetings, a policy under challenge in...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- K-12 Teachers
- The International Educator, Multiple Locations