Dropout Costs Priced for 50 Major U.S. Cities
"The Economic Benefits of Reducing High School Dropout Rates in America’s Fifty Largest Cities"
If half the students who dropped out of the class of 2008 had graduated, they would have generated $4.1 billion more in wages and $536 million in state and local taxes nationally in one average year of their working lives, according...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA
- Assistant Superintendent, Curriculum & Instruction
- Holmdel Township School District, Holmdel, NJ
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Upper School Principal
- Gulliver Schools, Pinecrest, FL