Michigan Legislators Pass Budget Cutting K-12 Education Spending
Michigan lawmakers last week passed a new $12.8 billion budget for public schools in fiscal 2010, but still must finish an overall state government spending plan...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Ann Arbor Public Schools, Ann Arbor, MI
- Chattahoochee Hills Charter School, Multiple Locations
- Roaring Fork School District, Carbondale, CO
- Chief Academic Officer
- Maryland State Department of Education, MD
- Portola Valley School District, Portola Valley, CA