Inauguration Trip Focus of Lawsuit
Students say they received no tickets, little access to events.
A lawsuit was filed in federal court last week on behalf of more than 15,000 students who paid thousands of dollars to attend President Barack Obama’s inauguration but reportedly were left...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Literacy
- Regis University, Denver, CO
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR